My kitchen smelt incredible this morning after throwing together this delicious granola. This recipe is perfect on its own, topped with almond milk or with soy-yogurt, berries, and chia seeds for a scrumptious parfait. Check out the photos above for ways to use this granola and what it looks like during the making!
Prep Time: 10 min
Bake Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
2 cups Oats
1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup Maple syrup
1 cup Nuts (almonds, walnuts)
1 cup Dried fruit (cranberries, figs)
1/3 cup Coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 170 C or 340 F
2. Mix together oats, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and nuts.
3. Spread mixture evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet
4. Bake for 15 minutes
5. Take out and add dried fruits and coconut flakes, mix and spread evenly on baking sheet
6. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until slightly golden brown
7. Let cool and serve OR store in an airtight container for up to a week!
This granola is seriously delicious and stupidly easy, let me know if you give it a go! My boyfriend wants me to make this every week, it’s a great breakfast and an easy on-the-go snack.