These vegan white chocolate dipped sugar cookies are incredibly soft and chewy. Served in a cute DIY box, a hand-made card and some love coupons, your special someone is going to be over the moon!
My boyfriend and I love Star Wars, so I got some inspiration online and came up with the funniest card above. With a little R2D2 saying “you R2 cute & I want your D2!” I thought it was clever LOL.
As a Valentine’s gift to each other, Tim and I are going to Venice next week but I wanted to still give him something small. So I put together a little coupon booklet with romantic and loving gestures he can redeem when ever he wants. Most are a little inappropriate but here are a few of the other ones!
Love Coupon Ideas:
Breakfast In Bed
Movie Night In – his pick and i’ll make the snacks he wants
Dessert Night – for when he’s craving some unhealthy home baked goods
Get out of Jail Free card – you never know haha
One blank – for him to choose what he wants!
Now for the delicious vegan sugar cookies! The box I put them in I made out of cardboard. I made it following another blog I found on Pintrest here! Such a cute and easy idea for giving baked goods as gifts.
Vegan Sugar Cookie Recipe
Serves: 20 small cookies
prep time: 15 min
bake time: 7 min
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
vegan white chocolate
pink food colouring
1. preheat oven to 175 C or 350 F
2. In a large bowl mash the banana and mix in coconut oil and vanilla
3. Mix in sugar until well combined
4. sift in dry ingredients and gently mix until combined
5. Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet. These cookies do not spread much but will rise, so scoop and flatten to desired size
6. Bake for 7 minutes, they should be slightly golden but still very soft
7. Let cool and then dip, drizzle or cover in tempered white chocolate and top with pink sprinkles! I put my cookies into the fridge to help the chocolate set.
I hope I gave you some V-Day inspiration, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter! There are more Valentine’s Day ideas, DIY’s and recipes to come.
Thanks for reading!